Types of Common Procedures
- Abdominal Paracentesis
- Colonoscopy with or without biopsy, polypectomy, brushing
- Colonic Dilatation
- Electrocautery, mono and bipolar, plasma coagulation
- Esophagoscopy with or without biopsy, brushing, or dilation
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) with or without biopsy, brushing, polypectomy, H. pylori studies
- Esophageal dilatation (Maloney and Balloon, direct and guidewire)
- Proctocsigmoidoscopy, rigid and flexible, with or without biopsy
The key to success is the ability to know when to make a change. Medical City Surgery Center Fort Worth is where success and preparation meets opportunity.
Contact your physician or give us a call today, (817) 336-6060.