The cosmetic and reconstructive specialists at Medical City Surgery Center Fort Worth are some of the best physicians in the Greater Fort Worth region. All aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries are performed at Medical City Surgery Center Fort Worth, accommodating patients in their pre and post-operative care.
Types of common procedures
- Class I - Local infiltration, topical application and minor nerve blocks
- Carpal tunnel release
- Cleft lip/palate repair
- Excision skin lesions/tumors
- Frontal sinus fracture
- Hand fracture repair or splinting
- Hand surgery: elective traumatic congenital
- Lipectomy, suction
- Mammoplasty - augmentation
- Mammoplasty – reduction
- Mandibular fractures
- Nasal fracture - open reduction
- Nasal tip reconstruction
- Pedicle flap grafts
- Scar revision
- SMR (submucous resection) of the septum
- Soft tissue reconstruction with flap or tissue expansion
- Split thickness skin grafts
- Tattoo removal
- Zygomatic fractures
The key to success is the ability to know when to make a change. Medical City Surgery Center Fort Worth is where success and preparation meets opportunity.
Contact your Physician or give us a call today, (817) 336-6060.