With an emphasis on health services measured by quality and patient satisfaction, Medical City Surgery Center Fort Worth offers extraordinary care spanning from sports injuries and carpal tunnel repairs to total joint replacement and intricate spine procedures. The Orthopedic Surgeons at Medical City Surgery Center Fort Worth are some of the best physicians in the Greater Fort Worth region. Our orthopedic experts have specialized training in orthopedic surgery as well as fellowship training in their subspecialty (i.e., hand surgery, joint replacement, sports medicine, etc.) and offer non-surgical and surgical orthopedic care for adults, pediatrics and seniors.
Our highly-skilled physicians and excellent facilities allow us to treat damaged bones and joints with a full range of leading services - helping you heal and resume normal activity as soon as possible.
Types of common procedures:
- ACL Reconstruction
- Achilles Tendon Repairs
- Arthroscopy—Ankle, Knee, Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel-Endo and Open, Cubital Tunnel and Tarsal Tunnel Release
- Closed Reduction and Casting
- Elbow Epicondylitis
- Elbow Ulnar Nerve Transposition
- Excision of Bony Mass/Soft Tissue Mass
- Frozen Section
- Meniscus Repair
- ORIF Extremities-Hands, Ankles, and Feet
- Palmar Fasciotomy, Open or Endoscopic
- Percutaneous Pinning Fingers and Small Bones
- Radial Head Implants
- Removal of Hardware
- Rotator Cuff Repairs, Arthroscopic and Open
- Shoulder (Capsular Repairs & Shifts)
- Tendon/Nerve Repairs
- Trigger Finger Release
The key to success is the ability to know when to make a change. Medical City Surgery Center Fort Worth is where success and preparation meets opportunity.
Contact your Physician or give us a call today, (817) 336-6060.